Monday 18 February 2019

Studying Japanese

For studying Japanese, I use Wanikani.

Since end of 2017, I bought Wanikani lifetime (around $300). The lifetime discount offer is only every Christmas period.

I bought the lifetime because I used to subscribe to it monthly, but there are times where I just don't do it. I've skipped it for a year, and I thought it's a waste of money. Thus I decided to buy the lifetime to save money.

At the start of 2019, I decided to take a Japanese class, to motivate myself to study Japanese again. I haven't been studying / using Japanese for 2 years and I forgot a lot of things.

I think it has been effective so far. I got motivated to do well in class. I got motivated to do better than my peers, and I've beeen trying to improve my Japanese outside class.

No comments:

Post a Comment