Wednesday 15 January 2014

I don't feel good

I'm really not feeling good. I just want to eat something nice. I feel bad, I feel emo, like everything doesn't work well. I went to get my A level certificate today and how it occurred to me how stupid I was in the past and I wish I can turn back the time having the knowledge and wisdom I have now. Everything is bad. I saw my Japanese textbook and I don't understand a single thing and I feel scared. It's bad. I might not be able to get good result in uni and I might not get a good job. I don't want to sleep. I want to eat something nice. I want money. Isn't it nice for those who don't need to care about money because their parents are already well off? I don't want responsibility because I always screw up. The lessons in uni are difficult and it's scary. And nothing excites me. Nothing. Not anything.

Nothing. Excites. Me

And what is worse than having no excitement in life? Having nothing to look forward to when you wake up? Sleeping while thinking that tomorrow is gonna be full of mundane things that you're going to have to do for the day after that, and the day after that. What is worse than that?

#emo

I should sleep. Staying awake just makes me thinking about these stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment