Friday 2 September 2011

About stealing

Since I was 16 years old, I know that I want to become a thief. A professional one, of course. I just feel like it's what I'm passionate about, what I want to do for the rest of my life.

Of course I started from doing petty shop theft, but when I was 17 years old, I started stealing stuff from my neighbours.

I have some policies about stealing, though.
1. Steal only from the rich.
2. Steal only insignificant amount of goods.

This is because it breaks my heart when I imagine the condition of a poor family and the predicament they will have to go through if I steal stuff from them. At least if it's from a rich family, they can just buy the goods again.

And the second policy comes about because I don't want them to realize that a thief has stolen something from them (and thus they won't tell the police about it, and I'm safe). For example I can break into a house and only steal an earring or a vase. My years of experince of martial arts and body building come in handy ;)

Of course after some years of activity (I'm 20 now) there are some people who are suspicious of me (policemen, most of them), and I have to outsmart them to carry on this activity.


----

I had this idea when I was thinking about some justifications of piracy. Some people say piracy is stealing. I say piracy promotes equality between the rich and the poor, but of course there are some bad effects of piracy. I say, let the rich buy the goods and the poor leech from them XD

No comments:

Post a Comment