Friday 2 March 2012

Let's be emo

So I just received a bad result yesterday. I still can get into university, but I won't be able to get scholarship. *sigh*

Really want to be emo and talk to somebody who can console me, but I can't talk about this in twitter since all my friends can see it. Can't talk about this with my mother also.

So I go to blogger /o/

I think my friends think that I'm a carefree person who never really care about anything. To be honest, I do care about a lot of things, it's just that I try not to care about them, because they just make me stressed out.
But I do feel sad about my result, and I AM quite depressed about it. And I do want someone to console me. It's just nobody understand, because nobody knows, because I never say it.

Sometimes I feel like I actually have no friend.
Hah, how pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment